- Moptop Madness For Air Guitar Players
- Huge Hair Harmonies To Groove All Night Long To
- 5 Teased-out Hair Band Ballads
- Angelhaired Love Songs For You And Your Boo
- Mullet Mad Rhymes Will Make You Lose Your Mind
Archive for January, 2012Tuesday, January 10th, 2012
No matter what anyone has to say about the trends or the fashion, the 80s was one incredible decade when it came to good music. Who could forget the likes of White Snake, Twisted Sister or even Europe? The fact that you can still hear these songs on the radio and in commercials over thirty years later truly says something and here you will find a list of the 5 greatest hair band ballads.
1. Poison – “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”
Forget about going bankrupt, undergoing debt counseling or losing your job. This ballad puts it all into perspective with a rather sour take on love gone bad.
2. Warrant – “Heaven”
A passionate and soulful proclamation of love that resonates in the hearts of anyone who actually has one. It was the defining gem in the repertoire of the band called Warrant.
3. Cinderella – “Nobody’s Fool”
Elements of the dark and sinister combine into a beautiful union.
4. Def Leppard – “Love Bites”
Underrated member Phil Collen is the real star of this piece with is incredible guitar skills.
5. Motley Crue – “Home Sweet Home”
Don’t be confused by the piano intro, this ballad is bold and powerful when it picks up.